Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hurrah for my first blog entry!

I've been wanting to put up a decent blog for so long and finally, it's here! 

Way back college days, I was so inloooove with writing because it gives me so much satisfaction when it comes to expressing myself. I am not much of a speaker 'cause I have some self confidence issues (that I'd rather talk about next time, will probably have this as a topic on my future post), but lost it suddenly when I was on my 4th year. Yeah it sucks! To think that I have taken up AB Mass Communication and always looked forward to being a writer of some sort then at some point something got lost inside haha. But hey, here I go again, writing not just for myself but for anyone who needs my opinions and insights about stuff y'all wanted to read and see!

So there goes my first blog entry. I hope you all watch out for my future posts 'cause I'll be featuring a lot of makeup tutorials, outfit ideas, reviews about different stuff and a whole lot more!

Any suggestions on what you want to read or see here would be most welcome! Feel free to tweet me or reach me on my social media accounts. Icons are located below my header and it would direct you to my accounts in one click, orrrr you can just leave a comment below.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from y'all soon! ;)



5 comments:

  1. ����✌����������

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove it. Promise shoot na soon :) Miss you Patis! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please so excited. Let me know of your plans about sa pegs. <3 Collab soon! Miss you too!

      Delete
  3. beauty routine ate! And pano pumuti ng ganyan hihi.

    ReplyDelete