Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pu$$y

My first outfit post will be this one! I wasn't the one who styled this outfit but it's still worth posting and I really wanna give you an update ASAP so my blog won't be stagnant for so long. LOL. TBH, I don't have any idea what this shoot's peg would be until I got there. But it sure was hella fun!

Photo and Hair by: Kune Delgado
Makeup by: Austeen Soriano
Styling by: Maruko Geronimo

1st Photo Set

Swimwear (top), Surplus shop
Shorts, Next
Scarf (head wear), from Japan
Choker, made by my cousin Dawn Mabasa
Socks, Mossimo
Shoes, Joco Shoes
My overall favorite shot. Hee!



Details

2nd Photo Set

Bra, Calvin Klein
Choker, made by my cousin Dawn Mabasa


This isn't actually a photo set because there's only a single photo. LOL. It's hella hard because the cat's doing everything to escape from my grasp. But this is the photo where we came up with the title "Pu$$y" so I thought I'd include it here too!

3rd Photo Set

Top, Forever 21
Shoes, Joco Shoes
Head wear, Forever 21
Eyeglasses, IDK it's just a toy haha




Details


Hope you enjoyed my first outfit post. Really itching to give you a makeup tutorial real soon. I'm just waiting for my friend who's gonna help me film my video. Comment box and Social media sites (just click on the icons below my header) are open for your suggestions. Stay tuned you guys! x


3 comments:

  1. Iba yun itsura ng mukha mo dto. But yea. Its still beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon yes! I think it looks different too! :D Thank youuu! <3

    ReplyDelete