Thursday, August 28, 2014

TBYD Premiere Night

August 19, 2014, I attended the premiere night for the movie Talk Back and You're Dead at Trinoma. My boyfriend is part of the movie and like always, I was dying to support him! Haha. Just wanna share what I wore for that night.

Originally, I was planning to go dress and sneakers but I ended up with this outfit. My sister's eager to try out her new camera lens and there's no other subject but me.

Photo By: Mariah Mabasa.

Dress (used as top), Terranova
Black Skinny Jeans, Divisoria
Belt, Bazaar at Alabang
Bracelets, Online shop
Watch, Nina Ricci
Bag, SM Department Store
Shoes, Bazaar at Alabang





Details


With TBYD's "Dos", Carlo Lazerna

With My Lee Perez, AJ Muhlach
Hell of a stressful day because it took effort to acquire passes. Lol. The movie itself though, I can say it's worth watching. More mature and heavy than DNP. :) Again, Thanks for reading! <3


2 comments:

  1. Living barbie doll ♡ #ForeverGirlCrush
    Make-up tutorial please~ God bless ate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete